Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sire and Dam

Tay( right lead) and Chili ( right swing) are an important part of the Moonsong sled team


I had actually planned on using another stud for Chili's second litter but I wanted more Tay puppies before he was neutered and the more I thought of the match, the better it seemed. Tay is the sire of Chili's first 'husband' and that match produced nice sled dogs as well as valued family members. Tay only has one intact son and one intact daughter from two previous litters, so I am eager to get some more progeny to carry on for him. I am excited to see what this match will produce and can't wait to see the pups!!

Tay and Chili hang out in the yard

Tay has a great smile...


...and is very handsome



Chili may be a great sled dog but she also knows how to relax

A naked Chili, who blew her coat soon before her season







No comments:

Post a Comment